Thursday, May 12, 2005

Update on Togo Refugees

Here's an update on our Togo brothers in Christ. This is Udeme's reply when I asked about whether the brothers in Ghana are able to help them at all.


Hello brother Ruel,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you very much for your email, and for your prayers on our behalf. I am glad that you have shared our present situation with some other brethren there. We have know some brothers and sisters here in Ghana, infact, God used me sometime ago to help them to start home fellowship here in Ghana. They are of great help to us, though, they are very poor, thus, cannot be able to take care of us all, but their help is valuable to us at this time.

I am using yahoo web based email, and I can access email in any place, not only through our ISP in Togo. Here in this village in Ghana, there are some nearby internet cafe, and it cost less than approximately 50 cent to use thier computer for 30 minutes. So this is the way that I am able to connect to the internet here.
As for our situation, God promised that he would take care of us all, providing all our needs, I just want a prayer of concern to go up to Him on this, and a hearty thanks to God. Extend our greetings, love and thanks to your family, and to the brethren there. Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Your brother,
Udeme



Again, if you can help in kind, please email me.

No comments: